Missouri Tax FREE Weekend 2013
I almost forgot to let you all know that this weekend, August 2nd-4th is Missouri’s Tax FREE Weekend.
Here are a few guidelines for the sales tax exemption:
- Clothing – any article having a taxable value of $100 or less
- School supplies – not to exceed $50 per purchase
- Computer software – taxable value of $350 or less
- Personal computers – not to exceed $3,500
- Computer peripheral devices – not to exceed $3,500
Quick reminder, not all Missouri counties or cities are participating in “tax free weekend,” so check here to see if your county is participating.
Unfortunately, Kansas does not participate in Tax Free Weekend so if you plan on taking advantage of the weekend make sure you’re shopping in Missouri.
For more information click here. (I recommend reading)
Also this weekend Sam’s Club is having a “Back-to-School Open House” thats opened to the public, find out more about that here.